Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Middle of the week

Well, made it to the middle of the week already. I have 2 more days off then I will be going back to work. I went to my moms to take care of some stuff over there for her. I cooked her some lunch while I was there. I think she enjoyed that. I don't do that very often. I want her to be a little more independent, but at the same time, she is my mom, so why not. 

I also went to the post office again today. Didn't write very much yesterday. I mailed out 2 letters both to the USA.
Since I have been home this afternoon/evening I have already finished 1 letter. Hoping to get more 10. I only have 10 more in my pile. I will be so happy yet so sad when I am caught up. 

Oh, even though I make my own stationery, I ordered more stationery. When I get the order, I will do another youtube video.

No comments:

Post a Comment