Saturday, October 1, 2016

Long overdue update

Its been a while since I made a post on my blog. 2016 has not been a good year for me at all.

In March I ended up with shingles. Missed 1 month of work. That was not fun. I don't wish shingles on anyone. Then in June/July I ended up with bronchitis. That once again made me miserable. And now just this past month on September 16th, my dad passed away. When I was younger I never had the best relationship with my dad, but growing up as an only child and being very spoiled I am not surprised. I got so much more closer with my dad since I haven't lived with my parents. He will be missed by lots of people.


I am still pen palling and swapping. I will start doing updates on that again this month. Hope everyone has a wonderful October

No comments:

Post a Comment