Friday, April 29, 2022

Happy Friday

 

 

Hello, its been a while since I made a post. Right now, my mom is in the hospital again. They say she has pneumonia. I'm hoping she gets better soon. Since she is in the hospital, Mark and I brought Little Guy my cat to our house. He has been extremely clingy and always wanting me to hold him. I'm trying not to give in, but when you see his eyes, its very hard not to give in. He misses my mom, but I believe he is happy that he is here with us, and not left alone in her apartment. 

Other than that, in December I started school. I am going to school for Medical coding and billing. I am in my 4th term now. Time is going by really fast. I have one more term before my 6 week externship. I hope I get hired at my externship site. 

Hope you have a blessed weekend.







No comments:

Post a Comment