Friday, May 17, 2013

Well, its been a while, time for an update

Well, its been a while since I have updated my blog. I can't believe its May already. For Mother's Day, I took my mom and dad to play bingo and out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant at Sam's Town. I enjoyed spending some time with my parents. Also, I think they both enjoyed themselves too. 

The day before Mother's Day, I took both of my parents to get haircuts. They were not expecting that. They both looked really nice. They were both really happy also. I like to see a smile on their face.

Now, the next thing to do is tomorrow. Take my dad out for his birthday. He wants to go to the buffet at Sam's Town cause they sing Happy Birthday. So, I guess, if that's what he wants that is what we are going to do. Not sure about taking him to play bingo though. We never really win when we play at Sam's Town. We will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment